Annette Counter Stool, Natural Annette Counter Stool, Natural
Cerused Oak and Cane Counter Stool, Annette Collection
The cerused oak and cane Annette Counter Stool from Bungalow 5 is inspired by traditional French neoclassical design elements of Louis XVI, with hand-carved paterae rosettes and many grooves. Though emulating details of that time, the Annette transcends styles and is an incredibly versatile design.
Bungalow 5's signature cerused oak process adds a white contrast to the fine details of a wood's grain, enhancing the beauty and delicate natural patterns of lumber. The cane—after being handwoven by skilled artisans—is finished to exactly match the cerused oak color, be it natural or gray. The natural linen seat can be professionally reupholstered.
Drawing from romantic, old-world design, the Annette Counter Stool is equally appropriate in a coastal pied-à-terre, southern home, or a New York City loft.
What We Love About the Annette Collection
Our counter stools have adjusted proportions to accommodate kitchen and bar counters perfectly. You'll find the Annette to be ultimately comfortable and versatile.
- 17.5w x 18.5d x 39.5h
- Cerused Oak Frame
- Cane Seat Back
- Linen Seat Cushion in Natural (Photo is for reference only, actual color can vary widely from lot to lot)
- 1/2 Yard Fabric to Re-Upholster(Can only be Professionally Re-Upholstered)
- Loop Counter Stool, White
- Jardin Counter Stool, Navy Blue
- Bosco Counter Stool, Driftwood
- Edward Counter Stool, Black
- Edward Counter Stool, Natural
- Baltar Counter Stool, Gray
- Jardin Counter Stool, White
- Hampton Counter Stool, Natural
- Hampton Counter Stool, Gray
- Oslo Counter Stool, Natural
- Annette Counter Stool, Gray