Annette Side Chair, Natural Annette Side Chair, Natural
Cerused Oak and Cane Side Chair, Annette Collection
The cerused oak and cane Annette Side Chair from Bungalow 5 is inspired by traditional French neoclassical design elements of Louis XVI, with hand-carved paterae rosettes and many grooves. Though emulating details of that time, the Annette transcends styles and is an incredibly versatile design.
Bungalow 5's signature cerused oak process adds a white contrast to the fine details of a wood's grain, enhancing the beauty and delicate natural patterns of lumber. The cane, after being handwoven together by skilled artisans, is finished to exactly match the cerused oak color, be it natural or gray. The linen seat can be professionally reupholstered.
Drawing from romantic, old-world design, the Annette Side Chair is equally appropriate in a coastal pied-à-terre, southern home, or a New York City loft.
What We Love About the Annette Collection
Perfect as a desk, dining, or vanity chair, the Annette is multifunctional and incredibly versatile.
- 17.5w x 18.5d x 37h
- Cerused Oak Frame
- Cane Seat Back
- Linen Seat Cushion in Natural (Photo is for reference only, actual color can vary widely from lot to lot)
- 1/2 Yard Fabric to Re-Upholster(Can only be Professionally Re-Upholstered)
- Bennett Armchair, Black
- Bennett Armchair, Navy Blue
- Bosco Armchair, Driftwood
- James Armchair, Black
- Jardin Side Chair, Gray
- Raleigh Armchair, Driftwood
- Raleigh Armchair, White
- Monaco Armchair, Driftwood
- Odette Armchair, Natural
- Orion Armchair, Driftwood
- Ernest Side Chair, Navy Blue
- Ernest Side Chair, White
- Edward Chair, Black
- Edward Chair, Natural
- Tamara Arm Chair, White